• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo Ideas....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Im doing a photoshoot with my bunnies in about an hour but i need some ideas...themes etc.

i always take photos of them in the white box with hay around them but i want something different this time....any ideas that wont stress the bunster out? cheers xx

Not to sure about the topic, but I think you should include some of the photos in Binky, photoshoot of the issue or something, or in the spotlight, and list some of their favourite things with really nice photos of them.

But, hmm, what could you have them posing with, their favourite things, toys, plant pots, not sure

im normally good with themes but its a bit tricky cus im shooting inside today instead of it he soncervatory so i cant make a mess!!

how about amongst some flowers. How about a rabbits tea party, sort of like teddy bears picnic, but with your rabbits and some soft toys?

Back