• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many wee's weren't in their trays in the last 24hrs?!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
NONE!!!!!

i changed the paper yesterday morning after a slight accident (a very little wee) and when i checked their cage this morning there were no wees!!!!

AND AND AND we are back to only terretorial poos not in trays rather than every poo!!!!

WHOOP!

excellent!! well done!!! maybe Wispa and Zola could have a word with my two about the poo:lol:

PS...can i ask how you changed your username?? Rory would like to be included on mine:D

well done can i have some tips please i mananged to litter train snowy and dora when they got to me relativly easily and they have now decided its boring and started going next to there tray to.and when i moved the tray went in a different spot. then yesterday there were no poos and i was paniced thinking they werent eating then went into the garden and there is a massive pile of poos there in one spot like ha that will teach you i have no idea why a month down the line they have decided to play up? any advice? they were sooo good before!!! (nb today some poos outside some poos in hutch litter tray and some next to it hmm naughty buns!)

mine are indoor buns and they started rebelling when i moved their crate around, took out a litter tray and put vet bed in. their hay was no longer over the litter tray so when they ate it they weed where they were. by putting another litter tray in and only having hay over the two trays reduced it a little but then i realised their wee was where their bums would be when having a drink. so i moved their bottles to over a litter tray. their is now no source of food or drink that isnt over a litter tray. for some reason pellets dont make them need to go to the toilet!

Back