• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Lana please...very very poorly bun ...update.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
send all your vibes please ....

No time for details ...off to emergency vets in 5 mins ...

Lana is losing blood ...

possible miscarrige , kidney trouble ...dont realy know ...

not eating or drinking ... very quiet

poor little girl :(:(:(:( i have a very bad feeling :(

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know I have heard from Angie and the vets think Lana has either miscarried or has uterine cancer. She may have to have an emergency spey on Monday.

She remians a very poorly bunny so needs all the vibes you can send.

In one way we are relieved as we feared VHD :cry:

Just to let everyone know I have heard from Angie and the vets think Lana has either miscarried or has uterine cancer. She may have to have an emergency spey on Monday.

She remians a very poorly bunny so needs all the vibes you can send.

In one way we are relieved as we feared VHD :cry:

Sending loads of vibes for Lana, i hope she's going to be okay:cry:

well Lana is now comfy in my living room in an indoor cage .

Vet gave her a good exam and asked lots of questions . likely that she has something going on with her reproductive system but vet couldnt feel anything realy worrying . Blood loss has slowed .
yesterday her temperature was a little high ...today it was too low .

have to keep her hydrated and syringe fed and try to get her eating . if she is well enough monday morning she will probably go in for a spay and a look inside.

She is livelier since being syringe fed just now and doesnt seemed stressed by being inside ....but Nemo is not amused with sharing his living room :rolleyes:

vet has ruled out VHD thank goodness :shock::?

Back