• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so happy

Becca6

Mama Doe
Bell and T will have been together two weeks tomorrow which is fantastic. They seem very happy and relaxed with each other, and T adores Bell. I'm not sure she loves him yet but she obviously likes him a lot :love: :love:

It's so great seeing them together and watching their bond develop and grow is wonderful.
But I have felt a bit left out - they haven't had time for me except when I've got pellets, veg or a treat for them :roll: I've really missed Bell coming and flopping next to me, or T coming and snuggling up to me for a cuddle. I wouldn't change a thing as it's right for them to be together, but I have missed them.

Tonight, for the first time, they've both come and flopped on the bed with me and T flopped almost in my arms and we've just had a beautiful ten minute snuggle. After a crappy week at work, I can't think of a nicer way to start the weekend :D They've both disappeared together again now.

I think I can finally admit they're bonded, and maybe they now feel it's ok to include me a bit.

Aren't bunnies the most wonderful, special creatures.

awwww - they've come back from their honeymoon! :p I can't believe it's 2 weeks though - where's it gone? :shock:

awwww that really is fantastic..... im sure once the novelty of each other wear off youll get them back, sort of.... :D:D

pearl spends a lot of time lying under our table and alvin still stays under the sofa.... they meet up every so often but do go seperate too :)

Back