• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*faints* Alvin grooming pearl

aww hun that so sweet! :lol: :lol: bless them they'd lose all their street cred if the were well behaved buns!! And what would you do with all your time if didn't have to keep an eye on them!!

Well done Alvin behaving like a gent. My sooty is always the one to dole out the love but never gets any back poor mite. The only one to groom him is me :(

i love them misbehaving, makes me laff first thing in the morning when im feelin grumpy.... chasin alvin away from the wall with a piece of wallpaper in his gob is hilarious especially as the demon only binkys when hes in trouble :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pearl usually does the grooming, ive only seen alvin do it about 3 times and its always her ears :love:

He probably has just made sure you never caught him being all cuddly with Pearl before.....didn't want to ruin his street cred:lol::lol:

He probably has just made sure you never caught him being all cuddly with Pearl before.....didn't want to ruin his street cred:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i reakon your right, i made a awww sound and they moved on to destruction :lol::lol::lol:

now i have to walk thro the minefield of poops to get a beer from the kitchen.... i think they hate me :( :lol::lol::lol::lol:

especially as the demon only binkys when hes in trouble

:lol: My 1 year old niece only says "Hiah!!!" and tries giving you a kiss when SHE'S in trouble too!!!:lol:

TP;)

i love them misbehaving, makes me laff first thing in the morning when im feelin grumpy.... chasin alvin away from the wall with a piece of wallpaper in his gob is hilarious especially as the demon only binkys when hes in trouble :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pearl usually does the grooming, ive only seen alvin do it about 3 times and its always her ears :love:

It's the opposite with Stu and Eb''s, Stu does all the grooming and when he pushes his nose under her nose she looks at him horrified that he would suggest such a thing!! :lol: I have once or twice caught her grooming him, but she stopped the minute she saw me watching!!

Aw I do love a bun binkying when he's been norty;):lol::lol: But bless Alvin for showing his missus some affection:lol:

That's so sweet. Your Alvin sounds great - very similar to my Bell :roll: Now it's double trouble with her and T, except T is more likely to get away with it as he is much quieter when he's being destructive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless little T - he's still waiting for Bell to groom him - I think he could be in for a long wait :roll:

I dont think it's just a gal thing. I've got two very different brothers - Acorn who is very licky, and jumped on my Dad to wash his face as soon as he met him and is always grooming Hazel. :)

Hazel is very reticent and hardly ever grooms Acorn (or me), but is always demanding to be groomed by shoving his nose under Acorn. Whenever Acorn does that he is just ignored :(

But Hazel appears to be the boss based on the humping. Who is the boss between Alvin & Pearl?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i reakon your right, i made a awww sound and they moved on to destruction :lol::lol::lol:

now i have to walk thro the minefield of poops to get a beer from the kitchen.... i think they hate me :( :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: little monsters !! :lol::lol::lol: I too had a mine field of poop to treck through to get wine from the kitchen. It was Nushkas turn to have the lounge tonight and I was so busy cooing and laughing at her binkys i missed the poopey pez machine in action !!!

Back