• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supa Excel

JoLB

Warren Scout
I heard Science Select is good, but Barney doesn't like it :roll:

So will be needing more supa excel.... I don't want to buy in P@H, so does anyone know a good online store....I like the hay experts but postage is fairly high.

Thanks!

Sorry no but I am interested if anyone does know of any.

I usually buy it from the local garden center but I hate supporting these places that sell rabbits.

I saw it on Hay Experts but you would have to pay £5 for delievery so you may want to order a lot or in bulk to make it worth while

Jolley's sell it (and where I am they don't have pets). It may also be worth seeing if any animal feed stores near you do.

If not, sometimes vets do it or can order it in for you.

Yes, our local petshop also stocks it as does our local Wyevales garden center ( and they no longer sell bunnies!)

& supermarkets too

Tesco sells hay and woodshavings for bunnies. :)

Hey, I bought my bunny at Wyevale before they stopped selling rabbits...

i noramlly buy mine form my local handy amn that sell rabbit food, shaving hay or store. if i want large items i go to P@h as have other animals and thhats were i get there food from.
or you could get food and all rabbits stuff of tghis website. havent tried it but am going to
http://www.pets2home.co.uk

Back