• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feel so bad

sue 1974

Alpha Buck
there is a new housing estate that has now got a new school on it. A friend has told me that in the nursery they have a rabbit, i said that it's not the sort of place a rabbit should be. She said that they did let it out and she wandered how many kicks and knocks it got from the 3 year old kids around.

Feel really bad for this poor bunny, but other people tell me i am stupid and that the bunny has lots of exercise and probably likes it there.:cry:

i find a lot of nurseries these days seem to have guinea pigs. scared stiff most of them. i tell them all that guinea pigs are nervous animals blah blah gerbils are much better,

often they used to ask about getting a bunny for the nursery. after seeing brian as well they mostly fall in love lol.

there's no convincing people when they see a cute flufffy bunny. you need a special kind of bun to deal with kids day after day (cue Bri)

The playgroup where I work have asked if I would take my buns in to show the children :shock:they asked me my 2nd day there I told her no chance!

I explained they'd would be far too afraid .

Take them a pack of info and leave it at the school reception for the attention of the nursery rabbit or something. At least it might have it's needs better taken care of. They are probably housing it on sawdust too :roll:

Rabswood

Back