• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beds

Claire&Phil

Warren Scout
How many of you has a bunny who enjoys jumping on your bed?

Last night I was woken up so many times with our new bunny, Henry, constantly jumping on the bed...bless:lol:

How many of you has a bunny who enjoys jumping on your bed?

Last night I was woken up so many times with our new bunny, Henry, constantly jumping on the bed...bless:lol:

Yes I do.... in fact all of my bunnies try and get on the bed but unfortunately some just can't resist and like to toilet on it, so it's off limits. My old bunny slept on my bed everynight with me and she was no trouble, even used to cuddle up to me all night, but after she passed and I had two new buns sleeping in my room they just persistantly weed on my bed so they got their own room!!! :shock:

My only housebunnie loves my bed, all the more so because its very high up/ He is very good though, he just sleeps on it, never pees or chews or walks on me.

Last night I kept feeling these little light feet walking across my body:lol: One of our buns who used to live in our room and who is now an outside bun, used to jump on the bed at the same time each day and constantly nudged, nibble or sit on my head until I got up to feed him:D

Yes my bun gets up on the bed every morning for a cuddle. She tunnels up through the bedcovers and her head pops out at the top. If I don't wake up she will sit on my head and pull my hair.

Amber has her own bed in her room! and a duvet and pillow she lies across and under :roll: :lol:

Back