• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange Late Night Behaviour

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I laughed really hard last night. Chance had the stalk of a greens leaf in his mouth, he wouldn't put it down and was running round with it, then stopping and holding it up in the air PMSL! Weirdo! Any idea what that is about?

One of mine has a strange veggie ritual..............when I give Emily her veg bowl if theres carrot in it (not always as ive cut them down on it since I found on here that its more a 'treat' veg to give) anyway she sees the carrot, its always the first thing she will pick up and then does a 'lap of honour' round the hutch before eating it :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Aww Bless him...Dont think I'd let go of my greens though tbh if Princess C was around!!! :oops::lol: We caught Rhia running round like a loon with a toy in her mouth a few weeks ago - Looked really strange (and reeeally funny!) seeing a bun do it! :lol:

Awwww bless. They are prob just happy the have it and are celebrating.

One of my cats is always really skppy when she has just done a poo in the cat toilet. She thinks she is rally clever :lol: Bless.

Rabswood

One of mine has a strange veggie ritual..............when I give Emily her veg bowl if theres carrot in it (not always as ive cut them down on it since I found on here that its more a 'treat' veg to give) anyway she sees the carrot, its always the first thing she will pick up and then does a 'lap of honour' round the hutch before eating it :lol::lol:

Acorn does that as well, Hazel just gets on with stuffing his face :lol:

yeah I call it the lap of honour too - Benny goes all over his hutch with a carrot in his mouth :lol:

Back