• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its here its here ITS HERE!!!!

Kibbles

Mama Doe
Starsky's profleece has arrived and it's in his hutch-along with a new toy, freshly-cleaned litter box(finally going to have a real go at training him:roll:) some pellets(yes, got them finally) mixed in with his previous regular diet, and fresh water. Will post pictures soon :D It looks so neat and tidy at the moment, but I'm sure its only a matter of seconds before it's a complete mess:roll:

When my first came, it looked so neat- and so it does every Sunday (when I clean it out), then as soon as D&J go in, they totally wreck it. Pushing bedding EVERYWHERE... I get really annoyed, but have to get into my head- its there house, and thats how they must want it??:lol:

Before and after pictures needed!!! Before bun is let loose and then afterwards when he has made it "homely". :lol::lol::lol:

I don't have any before pictures :oops: Never taken pics of his hutch before :roll: But I will take the pictures of how it looks right now, as soon as I can find my camera charger :shock:

Ooh found my camera charger; I'll probably be able to take pics after dinner, hopefully there'll be enough charge. :roll:

Apologies that there's only one picture; I took lots more but photobucket is being stupud. :oops:
Every time I went out there, there was just poop all over the place. :shock:
002.jpg

That looks great,if your bunny doesnt dig it up or scrunch it up into one corner i am going to buy some too,in pink :oops::oops:

How often does your rabbit pee outside his litter box? ;) I think they'll always try to mess it up... Starsky had a medium sized piece, and it was too short and too wide, so I cut two extra strips and those just fit the length of the hutch. :D Although this morning one of the strips was the other side of the hutch... :shock::roll: But I think there are things that you can use to keep them down? :?

how often will it need washing do you think??Has he tried to mess it up yet?

the pet fleece I had used to get thick with hair - it seems to groom them nicely every time they lie on it :D However BE WARNED - it killed my old washing machine and £350 on a new one :shock: Always brush hard up the end of the garden (wear a hat and old coat unless you want poo and fluff in your hair/clothes) - and pop it into a pillowcase, tied up with an elastic hairband at the top, when you wash it - saves having to buy a new washer :roll: My girls fleece usually needed washing at least once a week, so you need a spare - Maa and Benny never had any after trying it with them - got balled, chewed etc - in fact the girls ended up eating it too :rolleyes:

Make sure you hoover it before washing it to get off any bunny hair, poo, food and hay so it doesn't clog up your machine. Putting it in a pillow case to wash it is a good idea.

Back