• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Melanie & Kahlua

toffee

Mama Doe
I had a Kahlua & Orange last night and Melanie managed to stick her nose in and take a big gulp without me noticing!! :shock: Doh!!

She already does that with wine!! I have to fight her off!!

None of my others will try to get at booze. Leon used to, bless him!! So I have concluded that 1 in 8 rabbits are alcoholic.

Problem is, now she knows she likes it she'll keep pestering. Doh!!!

In Living With A House Rabbit by Flack and Dyke they mention a rabbit that enjoys beer and curry :shock:. Not for a moment suggesting anyone tries their rabbit on these.

Neil

Sorrel loves wine :lol: I left an empty bottle stood up on the floor, when I looked round she was slurping all round the rim of it. its funny what they like.

I had a piggie that enjoyed a sip of beer, I left a glass and she tipped it and drank some, norty girl, still did her no harm, she lived to a ripe old age...(btw not encouraging giving alcohol to piggies or bun:D)

Reminds me, when we first got Nellie and Poppet, Poppet would bound over to my mug of tea and very gingerly lean towards it, take a sniff and run like mad as if it were full of poison :lol::lol::lol:!

Neil

Back