• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Girl..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This lady-bun arrived at Honeybunnies and is such a frightened little thing..she grunts, squeeks and squeals when you approach:cry:

sylviab.jpg

I've named her Sylvia due to her lovely colouring..she will need..aswell as a diet.. lots of tlc and patience..
sylviaa.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, poor little bunny. :cry: :cry: :cry: It makes me SO sad when buns get like this.....it always makes me wonder what in the world they must have endured to make them like this.:cry: :cry:

I am sure that with love, kindness, and time she will come around to trusting people and enjoy a lovely bunny life!:D

She is lovely Jill and reminds me of my Radley :) I have a foster bunny doing the same, its taking time to get round him :)

I have heard a rabbit scream and its the most upsetting thing in the world...

I hope she gets better soon....she sure looks lovely.

Amy..she was part of 3 buns ..all seperate,that evidentle belonged to a mans neighbour who dumped them on him..(oh yeah?:roll:):wave:
I met the man to collect her..getting other 2 when space allows..thought she was most in need of coming in

and Hilda..show Roger her pic and tell him Gwyn is coming your way again in a couple of weeks! :lol:

Back