• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yey I think I've found my playhouse!!

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
have been looking for one for ages as it can only be 3ft deep to fit in the garden but can I think be up to 5ft wide. Was going to make one as they all seemed to be 4ft deep but have just called a local fencing lpace and they have 5x3 one for £155 which I think is reasonable. So tomorrow I get to go look at it and see if its ok and what its treated with. Sooo glad I might not have to make one it would probably have leaked :roll:

So tomorrow its playhouse shopping and fence shopping to bunnyproof the garden. Need to ask the neighbour first if we can cut down the hedge tho. Can't wait to get my buns a nice big bunny home :D

Exactly!! Altho he is buying a whole new fence just so that they acn be free range when we are out with them! :lol:

going to have fun making it into a fab bunny home for my naughty monkeys. Piper escaped into next doors garden earlier. Spent about 30 mind trying to catch her little madam!

Back