• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im a proud foster mummy !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I had the cat flap fitted to Henry's playhouse so he can chose when to go into his run :D Henry (fosterbun) is adorable but cant see too well and Ive been worrying he wouldnt be able to find the flap to get out and maybe not be able to get back in :shock: Last night I went down to check him and he wasnt in the playhouse and I begain to panic ! Then I looked in the run and there he was :D He then boxed the cat flap door with his ickle paws and flew back into his house :D Im so proud of him ! :love::love:

Ah thats so cute well done Henry :wave:

I'm concerned that Mnstrel is too daft to use one if and when I get one!!

Awwwww, so cute! Connie worked out how to use it by herself too within 10 mins of me giving her access. Clever bunnies :D

Awwww Steph we need some photos :D

:wave: Ill get some at the weekend Carys :D You will have to excuse the wee wee stains on his white fur though :shock: He came in with them and still havent gone. Im waiting for him to moult them out :oops: He is adorable !

Back