• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby bun pics!

charlie82

Mama Doe
These babies were the result of two rabbits I was boarding having been allowed to 'roam the garden' together. They had been kept in different hutches on a night and that was thought ok because the doe 'wouldn't let the buck near her'. Anyway, I have kept them with me, neutered the buck and sorted out good homes for all but two of the babies. (if anyone can help please let me know). For people who choose to breed I really don't know how they do it. I have found the whole thing very stressful!

They are almost seven weeks old now and sooooooo cute! I would love to keep the other two but I have six bunnies of my own and no more room :cry: thought I would share some pics....

hmmmm...how do I attach pics??
baby2.jpg
[/IMG]

baby3.jpg
[/IMG]

baby6.jpg
[/IMG]

baby8.jpg
[/IMG]

baby9.jpg
[/IMG]

baby12.jpg
[/IMG]

baby14.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
yes they are cute....but it isn't cute what they have done to the front of my lovely summerhouse :shock::oops::shock:

ah i love the white one with the black eyes!!

Me too , she was the runt and very scrawny then turned into a swan. She has the fluffiest paws I have ever seen and instead of a mane and little skirt she is just one ball of fluff. I think she's going to turn out to be quite long haired all over!! She is one of the two that are left. :)

I love the black and White one at the top he's so cute and fluffy

That's Rupert, my sister is having him and his virtually identical sister! The other four I am rehoming in same sex pairs. I know my sister will neuter them so I am not too worried about that. They keep me on my toes!

Back