• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets Have A Happy...........

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbit stories thread. Over the last couple of weeks there as seemed to be a hell of a lot of very sad stories so in the memory of Myrtle and all the very poorly buns and the sad rescues cases that we have heard about over the last couple of weeks.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

My two neglect cases are doing really well they wandering about more even though Archie is still a bit wobbly, I know they will both make a full recovery:D

Awwww, great idea

My gorgeous boy Dillon has found love again after losing Pippa

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
picture9.jpg

It would be nice to have a "Happy" thread - it will help me remember that the world isn't ALL bad despite the nasty cruelty of some.

I'm sure that I could add a happy tale as soon as my buns are big enough to come to their "forever home"...In the meantime I remember their little innocent faces and console myself that they will know neither pain or despair if I have anything to do with it.

Glad your two neglected cases are looking better kayj!

TP:D

As you all know we lost Stanley on the Friday and picked up Adam on the Sunday (pre-arranged but worst possible timing). Well, he's with Florence, BooBoo and Colleen and LOVING it :lol:!...

bonding2feb08065.jpg

Adam, BooBoo, Colleen and Florence

Neil

I rehomed 2 bunnies off Tree a couple of weeks ago and they are really happy in the sun in the garden,loved to bits with only broccoli to squabble over :D.if i understood this photo malarky i would put some pics up:lol:

What a good idea!

My happy story is that Mo had his eye operation (to remove a fold of skin causing constant irritation) he is recovering so well and I'm sure the whole side of his face is less puffy than before the op...he is so handsome and will be looking for a wifey this summer (no matter what James says :lol:).

He's running around much more now and seems more confident (he spent the first four years of his life in a small hutch)

What a good idea!

My happy story is that Mo had his eye operation (to remove a fold of skin causing constant irritation) he is recovering so well and I'm sure the whole side of his face is less puffy than before the op...he is so handsome and will be looking for a wifey this summer (no matter what James says :lol:).

He's running around much more now and seems more confident (he spent the first four years of his life in a small hutch)

Will you be calling her Elvis ;)!

Neil

Beatrix wouldn't eat all her breakfast this morning and was looking a bit poorly, I give her some meds before rushing off for work and Bryn has just got someone to give him a lift home and she's eating like a horse :D

Perhaps I was being a bit paranoid :oops:

S4020451.jpg

Well, Rudy will be happy because he is back on Baytril for his weeing :roll: :lol: which means more attention for him :lol: and Sophie is happy as usual :thumb:

Glad your 2 neglected cases are doing well Kay :D

And Tree, that pic is so cute :love:

They were pretending to be good bunnies in that pic :rolleyes::lol:. Aww bless Rudy and Sophie :love:

and forgot to say well done Kay :D

My baby bunnies are grwoing well, are healthy and so happy to be here! And i'm even happier they are here...and the OH has agreed to build a huge new hutch for them as the grow!!! :D

Only 3 weeks to go until I can start bonding Lexie, Maverick and Cassius :D Im dead excited.

Back