• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystal && Patsy (more to come)

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Here are the girls,

Patsy
IMG_4609.jpg

Think this is Crystal
IMG_4597.jpg

Patsy hiding behind Crystal
IMG_4583.jpg

:wave:

Aaaawwww - thanks for posting the pics Amy, it's great to see the girls again!! :D These two are Fat Fluff buns that Amy and her mum are fostering for me (the second pic is Crystal ;) :lol:)

They are goreous friendly girls waiting for their own forever home, not that they don't have a life of luxury at the moment!, Patsie is darker around her eyes than Crystal, has additional black splodges over her right eye and a few up her back too :D

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=11543

Urm yeah i mean Patsie ;) Lol

Yeah and i've realised Crystal is bigger than Patsie. Plus Crystal is slightly more timid.

They are so much fun and have learned quickly that when i shake the bowl its time to go in the hutch for the night :D Its lovely to be looking after them! I really hope they find a new home soon (even though my mum and i want to keep them xD)

Back