• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Repeat Candle Ceremony

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Several people missed Februarys Candle Ceremony and so we are repeating and it will be on Friday at 9pm

Please join in

i will be there to remember my beloved and much missed Jessie:cry:

out of interest what exactly do you guys do during these ceremonies?

do you light your candle at 9pm and have a minutes silence or something?

what then? do you just leave your candle burning and get on with whatever?

does it have a finish time?

sorry for all the questions it's just i'm new to all this.

i will be there to remember my beloved and much missed Jessie:cry:

out of interest what exactly do you guys do during these ceremonies?

do you light your candle at 9pm and have a minutes silence or something?

what then? do you just leave your candle burning and get on with whatever?

does it have a finish time?

sorry for all the questions it's just i'm new to all this.

Personally I light my candle and say a prayer for all those that have gone to the bridge and sit quietly for a bit and then I leave my candle to burn until I go to bed

We've just done a virtual candle with RU initials. That's a lovely idea Maria. We've got a real candle burning too.

Know what? That was lovely! It was really lovely to take time out and remember Parsley (my only bun before now who broke my heart when he died...the very reason I haven't got another until now (or at least "got" in a week and a bit!)) and also the buns I have read about on here - especially poor Myrtle (she acctually made me CRY!!!)

...Will this be happening every month please? IF so will that link be posted along with the thread that gives date and time?

Thanks for the link this time Neil-and-Maria - just not sure if it will be posted every time...

TP;)

Ok, Just come across this thread, i have opened my special display candles, my feng shui ones that were a birthday pressie about 5 years ago from my sister, and we are currently burning the metal one. :)

Back