• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Gemma Louise - Honey & Bramble..

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Well it may not be the Ritz but I've moved them to a dog crate and pen and they seem fine :D They have had veggies and must admit gave Honey some more pellets as she is such a bouncy girl !!I've masked off Speedy & Ollies area with cardboard as Speedy seemed VERY interested in Honey :lol::lol:

So here is where we are at...

buns2-1.jpg

buns-1.jpg

buns4-1.jpg

buns6.jpg

bun3.jpg

I an VERY confident it will work so please send vibes for Bramble and Honey - Gemmas gorgeous Buns :D We have not had any scraps !! :D:D

Oh, have you taken them back after a scrap? Sorry, that will be my fault and my big mouth when saying how nice it must be to get easy bonds :oops: :rolleyes:

I really hope it goes well, sending lots of loved up vibes xx

:wave:hello my gorgeous buns!! i cant thank you enough julia they look so happy in their (neutral!!) pen. i spent ages wiping vinegar over the whole house not to take any risks! slept so well last night knowing they were in such good hands :p:p:p
i love them!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bless........Julia, I think they might be somewhat lacking in hay, perhaps you should put some more in :lol::lol::lol:

All going well :D

This was them this morning....

bunlo1.jpg

bunlo2.jpg

bunlo3.jpg

I was more than happy to leave them today, but have just popped (erm 10 miles) home to check on them !! :oops::lol: They were both flopped out in the litter tray :rolleyes::lol:

They are really cute together - not sure who is boss there doesn't appear to be one :roll::? I don't really care as long as they keep lovey for Gemma :D

Last edited:
AWW they look so lovely together. Well done Julia.
P.S What's the gorrila doing in the back ground? Or is it a woolie cusion. :lol:

Honey and Bramble have gone home this afternoon :D Send lots of vibes that they stay friends back at Gemmas <<<<<<<<<<<<<vibes>>>>>>>>>>>.

well, so far so good. i popped them in the pen and left them to it. theyve just been eating, not even so much as a humping. i think theyve really chilled out :D:D

Back