• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my big fat buns!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i weigh my buns monthly just to see how they are going. this month i noticed wispa has gotten HUGE!

well last month that stats were

Wispa 2.9kg
Zola 4.9kg

this month the stats are

Wispa 4.5kg!!!!
Zola 5.4kg!!!!

i cant beleive how much she has grown all because i started giving them excel as well as their nuggets

lol i think you have to accept he isnt getting any bigger hun!:lol::lol:

lololol i know, i got him up to 2.38kg when we first got pearl... lots of treats but nope hes back down to 2.28kg.. i do love his little compact self tho, if he was bigger i dont think hed fit in the house....:lol::lol::lol:

None of ours are over 2 kg, they're all little uns. Although I haven't actually weighed Faline... :?

My two have not long reached the 2kg mark, and Nuggette is nearly the same size as Otis (she was a lot smaller despite being the same age). 14 weeks ish old, so still a lot of growing left to do. But they'll probably only get to 3 - 3.5 kg.

Can't imagine a bun that weighs 0.64kg, that's teeny tiny!

Back