• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A pictures of my Guinea Pigs

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Roo hes my special needs Guinea Pig :love: love him to peices :love: :love:

P1000076.jpg

P1000077.jpg

P1000078.jpg

P1000080.jpg

P1000081.jpg

P1000083.jpg

and Joey my special little guy hes looking so depressed being an only Guinea Pig :( hes lost weight due to not eating much (i put this don to being lonely) and he needs to put some on before i can get him neutered so he can get a gf please send putting on weight vibes for Joey :love:

P1000085.jpg

P1000086.jpg

P1000089.jpg

P1000091.jpg

P1000103.jpg

P1000101.jpg

They are sooooo cute.

I hope you don't mind me asking and please don't take offence, but what are guinea pigs like to own? Do they do much - by this I mean rabbits are so entertained running around, binkying, nudging for strokes etc..

Sorry if this seems a daft question but I've just never been around them at all :oops::oops:

guinea pigs like to talk and when i had goldie he used to sqeuk when i opened the fridge asking for food :lol: they also like rabbits like company of other uinea pigs so they dont get lonely

They are sooooo cute.

I hope you don't mind me asking and please don't take offence, but what are guinea pigs like to own? Do they do much - by this I mean rabbits are so entertained running around, binkying, nudging for strokes etc..

Sorry if this seems a daft question but I've just never been around them at all :oops::oops:

lol why would i take offense :p when i read that i thought you were going to say something horrible lol

to be honest i do prefere rabbits to Guinea Pigs, but their skatty always run away when ever you open their hutch/cage so dont come to great you like hat a rabbit does basically Guinea Pigs live for food all they want in life is food and a friend of their on kind :) but i wouldnt trade Joey and Roo for the world but i deffinatly dont think i will ever have another Guinea Pig after my lot Joeys gf will be the last Guinea Pig.

They're a lot messier than rabbits and not as friendly but if I call them all three of ours will run to the front of their cage to get a treat.

They're not as entertaining as bunnies but it's nice when they're twittering away to each other.

lol because the picture i used for my siggy was taken in a dark room on my last camera so the picture came out dark lol hes really white :p

I love guinea pigs:) I was really upset when my 2 girls died:cry: If I had the space I would probably have a whole herd :lol:

Oh what beautiful piggies:D I adore piggies, couldn't envisage life without them now (have 23!!:oops:) Mine use to have one huge lawn to run up and down on in summer with tunnels and believe me they can be very entertaining:D Especially when the girls moan at each other, if they spot a boy in another run!!;):lol:

was that last question for me? lol if not then i apologize for answering :oops: lol

Joey isnt a tame Guinea pig hes quite shy if im honest but i do genrally believe most of his behaviour is due to not having a friend :(

Roo i handle him daily as he needs seringe fed for the rest of his life so Roo is very trusting and extremly tame

i think time and handling has alot to do with taming Guinea pigs in my honest opinion.

xx

was that last question for me? lol if not then i apologize for answering :oops: lol

Joey isnt a tame Guinea pig hes quite shy if im honest but i do genrally believe most of his behaviour is due to not having a friend :(

Roo i handle him daily as he needs seringe fed for the rest of his life so Roo is very trusting and extremly tame

i think time and handling has alot to do with taming Guinea pigs in my honest opinion.

xx

I think this is where I gave up as they seemed to be getting so distressed by the handling and I should have just persevered. Your piggies are gorgeous. x

How cute???

i adopted two special needs Pink eyed whites from spgrescue who were born with twisted spines (Wibble and Wobble).

P1010053.jpg

How comes Roo has to be hand fed for the rest of his life....if you don't mind me asking?

he has a deformed jaw meaning when he eats food normally it gets stuck in his teeth so he doesnt really eat it :? if that makes sense :? he also needs regular dentals i believe hes the result of inbreeding :(

Back