• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Days till.......

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Daphne comes to live with us:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
rabbit_9926Daphne.jpg

When Daphne comes I am at my limit with my giants:cry::cry: 16 is enough and at least it will give other people a chance to have some:D I seemed to be monoplising the giants in rescues:lol::lol:

When Daphne comes I am at my limit with my giants:cry::cry: 16 is enough and at least it will give other people a chance to have some:D I seemed to be monoplising the giants in rescues:lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Have you been down to Walsall and you didn't come and see me??

No I haven't;), I wouldn't dare come to the midlands and not meet everyone:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No I haven't;), I wouldn't dare come to the midlands and not meet everyone:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh!, I thought you had to come doen to meet Daphne before you could home her, this is the same bunny that I offered to bring up to you isn;t it?

Yeh, but Lucy had managed to get a reference of a couple of people so I didn't have to, as otherwise it just wouldn't have been possible for me to have Daphne as I only ever manage to get to the Vets or Asda because of the buns. Anyway Daphne is coming on Monday and I can't wait:D

Are you coming this way? :shock: Are you coming to see Dylan :love:

Daphne is sooo :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I should move to the Midlands there is more going on there than here:lol:

Back