• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Ear Full Of Slobber - Young Rambo (now with pics)

Paul.

Young Bun
If young Rambo had his ways at times he'd eliminate the need for me to have a shower... :lol:

Hops up to me tonight, and starts slobbering in my ear... :lol:

Usually he only licks my forehead or nose, but he's getting more affectionate I've noticed.

In the past two days he's calmed down, by that I mea he runs around more and more, binky's more and more, and plays more and more, but the last two nights he's gone back into this cage on his own (so i didn't muck about, i kept it shut ;)) and he's responding to treats and snuggles...

:wave:

Last edited:
Awww, that is really great news!!!!!:D :D I love it when they are really affectionate and give kisses!!!!!:D

Its so cute isnt it?
The benjamin does this alot, he grooms me... :D

I've turned into a giant salt lick for Rambo now. Just constantly licks my face as he's gained my trust enough to sit on the couch and get a cuddle and whatnot.

In return I'm licked into the point of submission... and if I move he nips me! :shock::lol:

I think he likes me! :wave:

P3080012.jpg

Rambo... guarding the food bowl..!

He was surprised when I took this photo... the expression is like "what do you think you're doing? :shock:"

:lol:

Back