• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new Pictures of Binky

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
because hes so cute :love: :love: hes so diddy :love:

a few of the pictures are abit blurry :oops: i got carried away with the camera so it wasnt in focus when it took
P1000036.jpg

P1000039.jpg

P1000042.jpg

P1000043.jpg

P1000046.jpg

P1000050.jpg

P1000052.jpg

P1000056.jpg

aww thankyou i still cant believe i rehomed him hes such a beautiful little boy :love: looking at the pics you ouldnt think he as 1 would you lol

he has that same expression that misty dus when u see his little mouth lol! he is so beautiful!

hows the bonding going or have you not tried yet?

well i came across a website for a local breeder who supplys the garden centre where i got Misty and Binky i have a sucpicion that both Binky and Misty came from her so could be related in some way.

havent tried teh bonding yet waiting another 4 weeks for Binkys homones to fully calm... at the moment Crystal and Misty dont seem to be the best of friends so having to keep a close eye on them Crystal has a boldy patch on her nose now and have no idea how it happened as their were no sounds nor evidence of a fight :shock:

Back