• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello From Ashley and Star

LittleStar

New Kit
Hi i am 10 and all of your rabbits are cute. me my self love any pets and i have two birds and 1 rabbit called star, i have had a rabbit before but he died:cry::cry:

Stars birthday is on 16th april 2008:p

My auntie showed me this website as she is always on here when i am round, its quite annoying sometimes! She has 4 bunnies, peanut butter (in my picture), jelly, domino and pebbles. Star is Jellys son / domino's brother. i love him lots!
:wave:

:bunny::rabbit2:

hi again ashley its lisa rosie and mo's mum you saw their pics in deroom pictures, welcome to the forum soo glad you joined your bunny star sounds really cute:D hope your auntie will help you put some piccies of star on here for us to say hello too:D
we like the pictures in your signature :D

rosie and mo say hi to star and say theyll post some more pictures soon

lisa,rosie and mo xxx

hello poppet! i see youve been on here while ive been at college!! i think she is liking the forum x

:wave: Hello Ashley I have a daughter the same age as you called Leah we have four bunnies Thumper, Dynamite, Brandy and Sandy. Dynamite is 3 on 18th april two days after your bunnies. We also have 2 dogs Toby and Honey, 2 cats Oscar and Sox and a cockateil called Billie. Hope you enjoy the site.x

Back