• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corriander

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
I have been through the whole thread under Rabbit care reference section and can't find anything. Can you give rabbits corriander? :wave:

Bunnies love it..Asda do big bunches for about 65p..it is usually in the veg section near the loose carrots...amongst other bunches of herbs which I think are aimed at the ethnic cooks..some of the herbs I've never heard of!

much cheaper than the little pots:D

Bunnies love it..Asda do big bunches for about 65p..it is usually in the veg section near the loose carrots...amongst other bunches of herbs which I think are aimed at the ethnic cooks..some of the herbs I've never heard of!

I got some bargains in asda the other day! All the herbs were knocked down to 10p!!!!! Needless to say all the animals and humans here have been stuffed silly with them this week :lol:

Thanks, thats the reason i asked, i went to asda last night and all herbs were on special offer so i got basil parsely and corriander and corriander was the only one i couldn't find any info on. will try them with a little bit tonight, trying to find something they really like so when the've been neutered i have something to tempt them with. Not that either of them are particulary fussy eaters :lol::lol:

I always have it growing in a pot on the window sill along with some flat leaf parsley... cheap from Asda. If you keep it watered and use is wisely, cutting out the bigger leaves, it can actually last a few weeks, my last 2 pots have been there a month at least!

Archie was scared of Coriander last time i tried feeding him it! Think the smell was too strong for him - he ran away after spitting it out!! What a wus! :lol: :lol:

I think Jill swears by it for bonding, isn't that right Jill ;) Well certainly did the trick for my two!

My guys love corriander. I often have a run into Birmingham to get big bunches 3 lots for £1 !

Archie was scared of Coriander last time i tried feeding him it! Think the smell was too strong for him - he ran away after spitting it out!! What a wus! :lol: :lol:

I don't blame him, the stuff is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Icky! Icky! Icky! :lol::lol:

In the summer I have pots of herbs so the bunnies can help themselves and it just grows back!:D

Hehe, our blue loves herbs, his fave is mint, which is great, we bought a growing pot of mint, parsley and basil from asda two weeks ago, keep them by the kitchen window and water them daily, the're growing well......but the mint......i'm sure it grows leaves overnight, gonna get another one and plant it in the garden i know it grows like wildflower, had it at home as a kid :)

Back