• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my new buns

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
haggis.jpg

This is Haggis

fishcake.jpg

And this is Fishcake.

We bought them on Monday so they are very new to us, but are getting on fine with me and I can stroke them, so am happy with the bonding process so far.

We had a bit of a shock last night when we took them to the vets to have their vaccnations, Haggis turned out to be a girl not a boy, we thought we had two boy bunnies! So the person who sexed them at the pet shop wasn't very good at their job, but never mind we don't mind and have booked Fishcake in to be neutered to prevent any little ones coming.

well to be honest dont worry lol cus theyve done you a favour! two boys will fight when they reach maturity, so the fact you have a boy and a girl and the boy wil be neutured is good because then they will be okay.

how old are they though? because if hes bits have dropped he could get her pregnant as from now n shes 2 yuong 4 babies..or are they seperate?

they r beautiful!!! i want little fishcake!

Back