• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 of them now have names...

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
I have managed to name 5 of them, they are still hard to sex, so unisex names it was...

Speckled ginger and white is called Peanut
DSC02306-1.jpg

The little ginger and white is called Carrot
DSC02309.jpg

This grey and white one is called Boosh
DSC02315-1.jpg

The english marked one is called Jive (as in J-J-J Jive Bunny!!)
DSC02325-1.jpg

And the black one is called Willow
DSC02341.jpg

The 2 still without names are the speckled black and white and the light ginger one...
DSC02334.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02327.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02336.jpg

Any more ideas???

Jos
xxx

Last edited:
how amazingly cute are they? Are they lionhear? I want one! For names how about sparkle, chrunchie, marmalade, cloud, sirius (is that how you spell it?) ERM that all the inspiration I have! If only I had the room right now for a gorgeous baby buns

Awww, gorgeous and I love the names they have so far! Boosh is my fave baby, what a sweetheart (sssssh, don't tell the others though!).

The only name I could come up with for the other two was Biggles for the b&w one, it just popped into my head when I saw his 'tache :lol:!

Dunno about names... but I WANT JIVE!!!!!:shock::lol::lol: Reminds me of my Bridge bun, Madam Bonnie-Blossom;)

Back