• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Remedy/natural Yogurt

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
I read in "Scamps Bits" :)oops:) that it is beneficially to give rabits rescue remedy a few days before an op and a few days after. How much do i give? Is it one or 2 drops in with there food. One of my buns hates been handled hates the carrier and hates me as a result, i have 2 weeks until his op and i am trying to destress him but have only had him just over a week and have a horrible felling the whole "de-plumming" is going to be really stressful for him. And the natural yogurt acts as a gut stimulent...is this the stuff i can buy from the supermarket, good bacteria and all that. How much do i give, and how do i give them it, i obviously can't give them a spoon, do i put it in with their veg or siringe them it? Sorry for all the questions. :wave::wave:

Back