• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooooooo Why.....

Maizy

Mama Doe
Have I never got the camera at the right moment? Flynn and Maddie are playing and Flynn has just done the biggest binky I've ever seen him do! It was a vertical take off and then sprint and leap, it was brilliant and no piccies to prove it:roll: It'll have to sound like the stories of 'the one that got away':lol::lol::lol: anyone else miss priceless moments?

i always miss funny finks like that :lol::lol::lol: i just love the one of misty moo sleeping in her pipe so sweet

:D Annoying aint it! Rocky has a really funny binky. He looks like one of those flipping dog toys. I can never catch it. :rolleyes:

I thought Gloria had stood on a landmine the other day as she jumped straight up into the air, landed in a heap and then looked around her as if to say, 'How did that happen?' It was priceless.

yeah Tia always used to look so shocked after she'd binkied - it must be a bit like sneezing violently in humans :lol:

Binky's on the spot are something that'll make me larf... :lol:

Rambo has also added running around and bumping into me deliberately when im laying down or not playing along :lol:

Back