• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 month old continental giant!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
coming into the rescue next weekend, not sure where I am going to house her yet! how big will she be?:?

edited- to change from British to continental! :lol:

Last edited:
Yes she is she :lol: hope to get photos of her soon, although I do know she is agouti. Not spayed yet or vaccinated so once that is done she will be looking for a new home :D I am hoping that at six months she is not too big!! :lol:

Yes she is she :lol: hope to get photos of her soon, although I do know she is agouti. Not spayed yet or vaccinated so once that is done she will be looking for a new home :D I am hoping that at six months she is not too big!! :lol:

Having had Florence from 9 weeks experience dictates that most of their skeletal growth has happened by six months and they just fill out after that. I think Florence was neutered at around 12 weeks. Think.

Neil

here she is :D

Abbey.jpg

Back