• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter

Olibobs

Warren Scout
I have been using the wooden pellets for my boys litter trays, but I am running out and cannot get to the grrrrr pets@home for a while (as I am in the middle of the Dales and it is miles away!). Can I use the wooden pellets that you can get for cats or does it have to be specific for rabbits?

(I did warn you I was gonna ask tons of questions ;))

when i used wood based litter it was one meant for cats... you can buy it from most pet shops and supermarkets :D As far as im aware woodbased cat litter is the same as those packaged for small animals and usually cat one is cheaper and comes in bigger bags :D Ive recently changed to megazorb.

oooooooh wonderful thank you! I did wonder if it was the same, and just repackaged and more expensive for bunnies! Never had any complaints from pusschat, so buns can have the same one too!

Thank you :wave:

Back