• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tired of snow!

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Its not very fun coming home from school and see this:
P1010003-2.jpg

In case you were wondering, Zakura in in there, I cleared out a path in the run yesterday but that's no longer visible:shock:
Aroma already moved out earlier this week as I brought her to school. This is how her hutch looks like now:
P1010005-3.jpg

Not worse than the old broken hutch though
P1010007.jpg

This thing hasn't been used in ages.
Within all this I couldn't wait till dad finished the new cages inside the shed, so I took matters into my own hands, despite the interior being unfinished, I cleared out a corner and put up the indoor cage:
P1010004-3.jpg

She won't have as easy access to the run as she had before...but with it being full of snow that doesn't really matter. :roll: I'm still hoping dad will finish the new cages soon, but as of yet this is good as a temporary solution:D And my babies won't snow down.

I'd of loved snow here this year but had none :cry:
When does the weather start to improve for you ?

It usually starts melting around March, but with the weather we've been having lately I'm not sure if it'll be completely gone til May:shock:
You can have my snow! I don't want it anymore! :lol:

Back