• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly being groomed by a puppet NOW WITH PHOTOS

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
Well until i get Tilly a husband, she snuggles with a soft toy, and regularly grooms it. Well it happens to be a puppet toy, so I put it on my hand for the first time today, to see if she would let me pet her with it (she doesn't like me touching her much yet) and to my surprise she loved being groomed by it, It was so sweet, she was thoroughly enjoying it, until i took my hand out, and went to stroke her, and off she went lol, I think I will do this everyday, at least i get to give her some affection that way.

Last edited:
We had something similar with old two buns who have sadly passed away now.

When Dizzy died it left Molly on her own. As company we put in a little fluffy rabbit (toy) with her and she'd lie next to it and groom it. It stayed with her until baby Hoops came along and I'm not sure if Molly just assumed one day the toy had come to life.

Ok Ok I'll get a photo, My daughter says she'll take it tomorrow when she gets in, cause I can't do it by myself, so it will be up loaded late tomorrow, anyway you haven't been properly introduced to her as yet, so it's about time you get to see her.
x

Hi,
I have managed to get a few photos of Tilly being groomed by her friend the hand puppet, Couldn't get great ones, but you'll get the idea from the pics.
She really thinks it's real because if that was my hand she would not be hanging around.
These are the first photos of her, I have had her for 4 weeks now.

IMG085-1.jpg

IMG120.jpg

IMG127.jpg

IMG080.jpg

Back