• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rant at people who are cruel

Kay

Mama Doe
It bugs me so much that we have to take the softly softly approach to these ignorant people that think they have the right to take something as wonderful and special as an animal and abuse it like its their right.

I would dearly love to take someone who neglects their buns and shut them in a tiny room with inadequate food and water and make them go to the toilet and not clean it up! and keep them in there suffering in utter boredom and despair.

It really gets to me and my hat goes off to the RSPCA and other rescues that have to deal with these people.

Hmmmm I'm thinking even prisoners guilty of horrendous crimes have access to a toilet, food and water...it does make you wonder how some think it really does.:(

TP

ETA: I don't think I'd be any good working for a rescue or the RSPCA - I wouldn't trust myself in some people's company!!!:evil:

Last edited:
same hear i dont no how and why these people are not band from keeping any sort of pet :evil::evil::evil:
im looking in to doing some work for th rspca

Back