• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurray!

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
Yay! I can pick Evo up after his dental at 4.30. He had loads of spurs, and it was only a month since his last dental. :(

Glad he's ok :)

Does he get access to grass? Just that when I did some research awhile ago, an american website said there is a certain chemical in grass that helps wear teeth down don't know if it might help you.

Does he get access to grass? Just that when I did some research awhile ago, an american website said there is a certain chemical in grass that helps wear teeth down don't know if it might help you.

He doesn't go outside.... the few times we've taken him, he's refused to come out of the carrier! :lol:

Would dried grass work too? He has all different types of hay, but I've never really tried him on grass.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww oh no cant believe he has had to have another so soon!!!!!!! Glad he is ok hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love:

He doesn't go outside.... the few times we've taken him, he's refused to come out of the carrier! :lol:

Would dried grass work too? He has all different types of hay, but I've never really tried him on grass.

THats what I give mine...the only thing to be careful of is to not give him too much as its higher in calcium and Evo gets a dicky tummy doesn't he. Maybe try him on a tiny bit? I give mine a handful between them a week.

Back