• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

G.P's plotting the great escape?

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
Lovely sunny day, a large run available, as Carlo is a digger:roll: I know I'll put out the piggies:D So I take them outside and lots of chuttering and wheeking with delight;) I go and get my camera and whoosh they all run together... I thought, it was cos they were camera shy:roll: oh no, they were hiding a hole I hadn't spotted, 10 mins later, Dusty, Nell, Autumn and Prudence, were running round the garden:shock::D All were round up.... eventually;):lol:
5308013.jpg

5308014.jpg

5308020.jpg

Lmao! What a lovely herd. One of my best memories was of my first guinea pig escaping from the run and hiding in the pampers grass. My Dad got real mad, cos he got all cut up trying to get her, which I found very funny as a 8 year old.

Well there is 10 girlies in that run... but I have 23 altogether:oops: Ranging from 6.5yrs to 1 year.... They were very happy to make me run around;) Especially as one crawled under a thorny bush:roll::lol:

I have 5 and have never seem to have enough hands!

My bun would hide under this huge bush when he escaped, i used to poke him out with a broom!

My sisters 4 piggies did this once! She nearly had hear failure when she saw them all running around the garden!

do all those pigs live together?

You must be very busy.They are very cute though.I love short haired guinea pigs

Aww piggies!!!:love::love: Love the grey & white ones:D Never seen them in that colour before. They must eat you out of house & home?:D

Aw thanks:D Yep eat loads, poo loads:mrgreen: wheek loads, never quiet indoors;) The largest colony I keep is a group of 6 girls, who are in that piccie (Prudence -black, grey and white, Posie -tortie and whiteX, Thandie -tricolour sheltie, Sheridan - black, white and cream, Skye - red and white dutch X and Petal red Ridgeback X) Pru was an escapee;) My brood consists of rescue and unwanted piggies:D

Back