• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any neutered males needing a good home Suffolk area

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
I will be making an appointment to visit the RSPCA here in Ipswich in the next few weeks, they do have 2 albino males which have been neutered, so I could introduce Tilly to them for a possible match, Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else that has neutered Boys in my area.

well I just phoned the rspca here in ipswich to make an appointment to visit them, but the two neutered males they had are now both reserved to go to seperate homes. So I will be hunting further afield, but hoping to find one not too far away.

You could always try contacting Cheryl at Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue (she has lots of bunnies too!). She is based in Norwich. Here's her website.. it has all her contact details on it if you wish to give it a go.. i dont think the listings on RR are up to date for her rescue as she is generally so busy caring for the rescue animals ;)

Hmm just checked her website and it didnt work.. but here is her contact details from RR
Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue(inc. Rabbits)
6 Birch Court, Sprowston, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 8LJ
Tel: 01603 415429
If you cant get hold of her let me know and i will ask her if i can give you her mobile no. ;)

Back