• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boarding people...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i dont know if anyone will help me, but whats ites do you list yourselves on for holiday boarding? ive got a cuople of sites but need a few more i think x

I only use my website and then on here as I have alot of regulars and it becomes more word of mouth:D

most of mine is word of mouth too come to think of it, but i gues its just cus ive been empty throughout all of feb so was a bit concerned but suddenl;y im fully booked 4 easter holidays and after that x

We've been fairly well booked throughout Feb but take into account its very near to easter this year so not as many people perhaps are going away that close to it. I'll Pm you later tonight with a few things we've done for advertising that might help;)

thanks. we only opened in july last year but i just didnt think wed be dead throughout feb...but then im only a small village so mayb thats why

Am going to Pm you now - sorry I didn't do it last night landed up with a stonking headache so shut the computer off earlier than normal.

Back