• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lucy's funny tum

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Lucy my new nethie (About 8 weeks or so old) has the most gurgly tummy I have ever heard in my life!! :shock::shock: I am sitting on the couch and its all I can hear... Does anyone know what could be the cause!? (She is eating etc)

Could she be a bit bloated? Have you tried rubbing her tummy to feel if it's hard? A lot of people recommend infacol for a bit of bloat :)

You can get if from a chemist - it's for babies with gripe (I think). Try her tummy first though to see if it is hard, it could be trapped wind.

No she hasnt had any greens yet, too young and I dont want to upset her tum tum!! She has been on the same food, no changes at all!! I dont think she has an upset tum!?! Can it be anything else?? :)

I'm not too sure anymore hun, someone with far more expertise in bunnies will come along and help you I'm sure :)

But if she's eating and pooping and drinking, I don't think it's anything you need to panic about :)

xx

When Pickle was a baby he had a REALLY NOISY gurgly tummy but he had wet poops, he was diagnosed with coccidia or something like that and needed antibiotics, but it cleared up quick and he has never had a problem since... but if your bunny poops are fine, then I am not sure (not much help really, sorry!)

Back