• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies have no toys!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I dont know whats happene din the past few weeks, i have a black bin full of tos but some blew away cus i left them in the run with the bad weather!:shock:

some were wooden and just went al funny so i chucked them.
others were eaten, some were broken, some were accidently thrown away when i was cleaning the buns out :oops::oops: they have no toys!!!

cant buy them anything for 2 weeks tho :(:(:(

Toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay, cardbord boxes my buns love them if I buy them stuff they rather play with the packaging :lol:

I have no money so I just give my lot cardboard boxes to play in, toilet rolls stuffed with hay & sometimes a small cardboard box with hay & a few pellets in - I don't bother buying em toys anymore 'cos they don't use them when I do :roll:

ive done that 4 their hutches but because the grass in the bunny garden is all muddy theyre run is in our garden...and my dad wont let them have hay in the run cus its messy, so i cnt do that :(

wanted to get some HUGE boxes n stick them together and make them a castle :D...but dont have boxes:lol::lol:

Regardless of money or not my lot just LOVE the inners of toilet rolls they actually spend hours tossing them around!! Simpletons :lol::lol::lol: So just do that??

mine actually do love their toys, except jelly!

Peanut LOVES his wooden hay experts rattle, he throws it around all day!
Pebbles loves balls, she pushes them around, its adorable
and domino loves everything

ive never seen jelly touch a toy except her tunnel! lol

omg i dont even have any bog rolls! "i put them in for the recycling" thanks mum lol

none of mine have ever really played with toys, the rats have most of their old toys now, they seem to appreciate them more! The only things my rabbits really like are digging boxes!

Back