• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One very flat poorly bunny

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:(

She's a brave girl :love: This was at the worst with her legs
Picture238-1.jpg

Picture237.jpg

She's now back up right and can sit on both her legs like a normal bun, she still can't use both of them though :cry:

Most recent pic of her
Picture002-3.jpg

She sometime drags that left back one like in the pic above, she's still on cage rest but is allowed 5/10 mins a day to help try and build up the muscle that she's lost on her legs.

She's got a very very long fight ahead of her but all the time she remains bright and happy we fight together :love:

Awww Gem, all these bunnies battling the odds at the moment :(, lots of get well vibes on their way.

We don't really know, I found her one day holding one leg up, took her to the vet and she'd injured her back :rolleyes:

She could have been kicked by one of the others, could have twisted it jumping between the levels in their hutch, could have pulled a muscle binkying....who knows :rolleyes:

If only they could talk :lol:

She's hopefully going to go and have an xray next tuesday or wednesday

We don't really know, I found her one day holding one leg up, took her to the vet and she'd injured her back :rolleyes:

She could have been kicked by one of the others, could have twisted it jumping between the levels in their hutch, could have pulled a muscle binkying....who knows :rolleyes:

If only they could talk :lol:

Sorry to hear that, sending vibes for her and you Gem x x x

Hugs

Poor little one :( but at least she is seiing the vet and you are giving her good care and a fighting chance. Get well soon bun.

Rabswood

Bless her.... she reminds me of my little Comet, his legs were terrible due to a 'suspected' spinal injury, they just dragged behind him most of the time... to look at him now though, you can hardly tell, so fingers crossed she makes a good recovery.

Back