• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry Has Had a Serious Accident-U/D 7th March -Page 14 :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Katie has just called to say that Harry had to be rushed to Christabel as he injured his leg whilst playing. I have just spoken with Christabel and Harry has a compound (bone through skin) fracture of his left hind leg. Christabel fears that the only option will be amputation. Harry is being stabalised on pain relief, abx and fluids overnight and will be re-assessed in the morning. We are all devastated. Poor Katie is so upset but this was an ACCIDENT and most definately not anyones fault.
Please, please send vibes for Harry

:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh No... Sending lots of vibes for Harry. What a horrible shock for you all. Fingers crossed for a good prognosis tomorow.

:cry:Miss you Harry , I am soo upset , I have got your veg waiting for you in your bowl in the fridge !! I dont know how it happened , one min he was jumping and running around , and then he was huddled up in the corner.
Sending Lots of hugs and kisses !! xxxxxx

006-2.jpg

Hi Jane, its Maxi here. Scotts just told me the news and im totally devastated, poor little guy. Im crying just thinking about what hes going through, and you too. Im so sorry, how terrible:(:( I will be thinking of both you and sweet Harry very hard tonight and tomorrow...Im so completely gutted

There will always be a home for him here no matter what, yet if it turns out he needs surgery and you feel youd rather not let him go we completely understand that too, although we have grown so attached. But no matter what we will be here for him if he can still be homed

Poor little man, what a terrible thing:(

Please heal well sweet Harry

xxx

oh no,i am so sorry to hear this news,sending you lots of get well vibes Harry and hope for some positive news in the morning

Back