• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding success and introducing Penny

jpp

Mama Doe
After losing our lovely Duggie :(, we have been so lucky in being able to adopt Penny from Fat Fluffs.

I had spent the week reading other people bonding problems and stories, taking advice where I could and worrying a lot! Penny came to meet us on Friday after accidently hopping into Chloe's car :lol: and she decided to stay. She met Ollie and they took to each other straight away. :D

Penny the lovely black bunny (Mum to Dale, Blake and Bridget http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=117948)
OllieandPenny0403014-1.jpg

Hide and seek
OllieandPenny04032004.jpg

OllieandPenny04032005.jpg

OllieandPenny04032006.jpg

OllieandPenny0403012.jpg

:wave: to Chloe

:wave: Hello Penny! I had the pleasure of meeting Penny and her babies and they spent some time playing in our garage the night Chloe and I went to rescue them. She's a gorgeous girlie :love: I came up with the name too :lol: - all named after places in the Black Country [in this case, Penn nr. Wolverhampton].

So pleased to hear that she has a husbun of her own and what looks to be a FAB bunny pad :D Keep the photos coming - Chloe will be thrilled to see them :D

Last edited:
That is FANTASTIC!!!!!:D :D

Congratulations on your new family member.....I hope you have many, many happy years together!!!!!:D :D

Thanks Woodlouse (sorry I don't know your name) :wave:. That's lovely to hear how she got her name. I'd thought it was possibly 'coz of the penny black stamp.

Hubby's chuffed because he's into anything to do with geography - his job is geo. info. officer.

:wave: Heya Penny so glad to see you've settled in so quickly and the pics are fab!! :D You're a lucky to girl to have found such a lovely husbun and mum and dad! The kids say hi too.xxx

Edited to add - Abi and Ross came up with most of their names and I scoured the map to find the last couple! Penny is a great name and really suits her :D

Back