• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raine...your a shining star. Thank you xx

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Raine approached Scratch and Newton and asked if they would donate some bottle snugs to my rescue. Today a box of 40 covers arrived :D:D:D:D so no more frozen bottles and frost bite fingers :lol:

Thank you Lorraine, this will make such a difference to me. I am totally grinning from ear to ear :D:D:D:D:D

Kareen, YOU ARE the shining star, you devote your life to bunnies. I only wrote an email and made some phone calls.

You were struggling so much with the frozen bottles that I initially approached them to see if we could purchase the black clips that hold bottles. This would have helped you at least get the bottles off the hutch. Unfortunately they couldn't do this as they come as a set. Peter and I had a chat about it and he agreed to donate the 40 insulated bottle covers and clips to you. I was thrilled at his generosity and would like to thank them again.

Hope the weather stays cold for a while so you can use them:D

www.scratchandnewton.co.uk

Kareen, YOU ARE the shining star, you devote your life to bunnies. I only wrote an email and made some phone calls.

You were struggling so much with the frozen bottles that I initially approached them to see if we could purchase the black clips that hold bottles. This would have helped you at least get the bottles off the hutch. Unfortunately they couldn't do this as they come as a set. Peter and I had a chat about it and he agreed to donate the 40 insulated bottle covers and clips to you. I was thrilled at his generosity and would like to thank them again.

Hope the weather stays cold for a while so you can use them:D

www.scratchandnewton.co.uk

Thanks Lorraine :D:D:D:D and thanks Peter :wave::D

Gosh that's good of them :shock:

Remember you don't only have to use them when it's cold, they are also good in the summer to prevent green build up and keep the water cool on a very hot day!

Gosh that's good of them :shock:

Remember you don't only have to use them when it's cold, they are also good in the summer to prevent green build up and keep the water cool on a very hot day!

Yes thanks, my husband was just telling me that :D:wave:

Back