• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Infa red cameras in Lidl £15.99

caismeister

Alpha Buck
Hey my Uncle got me 2 new infa red cameras for my bunny houses at the weekend from Lidl to go with my 4 black and white ones i've already got. They were cheap and work really well. Not sure if will still have any but worth a try if anyone wants any. Am now sitting in my room supposed to be doing uni work but am watching all the buns scampering about their houses:D

They sound great!! Are they wireless??? Do you just sort of hang them in position and the switch n the computer???

tell me more!

They are not wireless the wire goes from the cameras to the tv in my bedroom

They are in my playhouses

Will try get some pics of them up tomorrow:D

We use to have Wireless Cameras in our shed(inspired by Jeremys BunnyShed) the quality was good, but we kept getting interference from the router. So we took them down. The O/H wants to reinstall them soon when we have power installed, but i think he wants to either get IP Cameras or have them wired.

i really want one so i went to lidl and asked and they said they havent had anything like that for months :(

so i went to aldi wondering if you had got mixed up and they had some there for £49.99

Back