• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i become a foster mum today hehe

jesska

Alpha Buck
well just started to fost for Hull animal welfare trust and im foster for two cute girls hehe :lol:
soo i wa woundering how i could put them on rabbit in need?
never been a foster mym before any advise from you all? :D
iv got some picture dont worry
meet milly & maisey
100_0218.jpg

100_0231.jpg

100_0226.jpg

ohh and just aa large foto so see how pretty they are :)
100_0231-1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your fostering Jesska! Those two look gorgeous and Im sure they will get a forever home soon.

Im hoping to become a fosterer as well soon so cant offer you any advice but will keep an eye on your post for responses. May contact you in near future tho to bend your ear about the whole process!!

Good luck and enjoy. xx

oh thank you i was so excited to day picking them up, i just dont want to get attacht to them because i want to carry on helping more bunnies. but i think id let them go when doing the home check knowing that they be going to a nice home.
just wanna make sure im doing every right.

well good luck madmoo been a foster mum too

hi jess, i love these two. have you checked with Lynda tht she wants them advertised on rehome??? Just youve listed them as being rehomed by you.

xxx

yeah she said i can advertise them. also going to advertise in my vets too and then she will come along with me to do a homechecks when i find the perfect owners. iv been down there twice today :lol:

yeah she said i can advertise them. also going to advertise in my vets too and then she will come along with me to do a homechecks when i find the perfect owners. iv been down there twice today :lol:

ah ok... lol

they r adorable. i love bubbles x

aww i never got to meet bubbles or merlin or kate :cry: ohh but i fell in love with coke and cola which i was so please they sound mazing homes, i think im going to start coming in monday afternoons for a few hours as that the only day i get chance.

I don't have any advice as have never fostered but just wanted to say:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

on becoming a foster mum jesska!

I hope that they find a "forever home" soon and am pleased that you are able to give them cuddles while they wait.

TP:)

Back