• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adorable New Boy At My House!!! :) U/D 1 Week On...

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Does anyone remember this little guy......the Dutch boy who Maizy was fostering for Southampton Rabbit Rescue.....who was totally lacking pigment?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=116004

Well............Jacquie is no longer fostering him!!!!!:oops: :oops:

Jacquie came all the way to East Sussex to bring him to me, and I can't thank her enough! ::hugs:: A nicer person you could never hope to meet! Thank you SO much, Hun!!!!! Also huge thanks to Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue for letting me adopt this gorgeous, special boy!:D :D

I was going to take pics of him in a few days after he had settled in and post his arrival up then.....but by this morning, he was SO well settled, and is acting like he owns the place.....so I decided to do it now!!!:lol: :lol:

He needed a new name, as I already have a Pete and that would be VERY confusing! So I needed to rename him, and I wanted Jacquie to be involved in his name change. So we talked about it yesterday, and have decided on 'Louie' as his new name!:D

So meet Louie, on his first day in his new home!!!!!:D :D :D

Good Morning, Everyone!
AbunLouie3.jpg

AbunLouie.jpg

AbunLouie5.jpg

AbunLouie8.jpg

AbunLouie11.jpg

Ooooh....What's THIS?!?
AbunLouie14.jpg

SEE, Mummy Jacquie? I'm Eating Like A GOOD Boy!:D
AbunLouie12.jpg

AND Drinking!
AbunLouie15.jpg

AbunLouie13.jpg

Last edited:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw him I was like thank god he is a boy! :lol:

Those eyes are stunning. Beveren's come in blue eyed white and I'm told they turn up in Conti Giant's too but that's very rare.

Neil

When Maizy told me that her foster boy had left for his new home, I kind of suspected that he was with you now. :lol:
So when is Mackenzie joining your gang? :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwww wowowowoowowwwww

He has the most beautiful eyes....

A dutch at heart, so no doubt he will be norty even though he looks so cute!!
How unique!

I am so jealous. What a smasher and he has the same name as my step-son so that's got to be good!

I hope you have a long and happy life together. Well done for snaffling him.

Helen:D

Back