• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AT Last!

capel

Warren Veteran
After almost 2 weeks of togetherness, I've seen Nia grooming Tim properly!!!:D:D The last time it was just a few quick licks before he ran away!! When I took some cut grass in for them earlier they were both snuggled together in the litter tray( they're bun..where esle would they snuggle!!:roll:) grooming each other:lol::lol: I'm so pleased we got her a bunny friend she seems so contented now. She was always a happy bunny, but there has been a subtle change in her since Tim's arrival she just seems more "quietly" content can't think how else to describe it at the moment.:)

I'm so pleased for her :D (and you and Tim :lol:).

Being in the same situation, with Bella and Tarquin now having been together for ten days, I know exactly what you mean. Bell and T were very happy rabbits before, and if they'd had to stay single they would have had a lovely life, but seeing them together now, so obviously loving being together, I finally get what bonded bunnies is all about (I've always had single bunnies before). T absolutely adores Bell, and she likes him a lot, and although they're leading each other into bad ways, I can't get enough of watching them together.

Like you, I'm still waiting for Bell to properly groom T, and when that happens I'll feel it's really real. Though to be honest at the moment I don't blame her for not wanting to groom him as he's constantly trying to hump her :shock: :roll:

Back