• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and Rory U/D Pics Pg3

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
Just thought i would post a few pictures of Lola and Rory. They are still being bonded at the moment but we are getting there

The Gorgeous Rory (please excuse the poops:oops: he's just getting the hang of the litter tray)
LolaandRory002.jpg

The Couple Sharing Hay
LolaandRory005.jpg

Sitting together last night
LolaandRory006.jpg

Last edited:
we don't really know. He's a large lionhead cross. We won't know for sure as he was found outside the pound in Sheffield. I think its a large breed because he's quite a big boy (although Lola's a giant conti so its hard to tell next to her:lol:)

thanks guys. the bonding is going good. there is still a lot of humping from Rory after 9 days of being together:roll: - randy little boy:lol: but they do sit together and seem to like each others company:D

Awww Lovely pics Kirsty :love:

They do make a smashing couple. If it makes you feel better Cracker and Millie are all about the humping this morning :rolleyes:

Awww Lovely pics Kirsty :love:

They do make a smashing couple. If it makes you feel better Cracker and Millie are all about the humping this morning :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: bunny's do love the humping don't they!!:lol: Lola is sat on top of her carrier as Rory has been having a good old chase of her this morning:roll: they shared their breakfast though (well Lola tried to move the bowl a little bit but gave up) She did groom him a little bit last night and he's groomed her head a little bit today. I think they are confused as to whose the dominant one:roll:

They look sooooo cute sat together though:D:D I'm loving having them home, however it does mean i don't want to leave the house:lol:

Is the noise that Rory's making buzzing or honking?? It makes me laugh:lol:

yeh he's still doing it...is that not quite normal??:shock: I can hear him coming across the kitchen. It's like "i'm gunna get ya, i'm gunna get ya":lol:

he responds to No Rory when he's humping her but sometimes i need to get the spray out. Poor lass is going to be bald soon:oops:

yeh he's still doing it...is that not quite normal??:shock: I can hear him coming across the kitchen. It's like "i'm gunna get ya, i'm gunna get ya":lol:

he responds to No Rory when he's humping her but sometimes i need to get the spray out. Poor lass is going to be bald soon:oops:

Ive never known such a vocal bunny as he is :lol::lol::lol: He learnt the word NO pretty quickly over here.

Ive never known such a vocal bunny as he is :lol::lol::lol: He learnt the word NO pretty quickly over here.

the noise makes us laugh:D Lola seems fine in herself, she just jumps on the carrier if it gets too much. They are currently playing together with the carrot patch and toys:D He responds to NO a lot better than Lola, she's the naughty one!

Just wanted to post a couple of the buns at breakfast today:D We are certainly making progress, though the humping continues its much better:D Rory's such a gentleman at food time though, let's Lola have first dibs and let's her finish the pellets off:D

LolaandRory.jpg

LolaandRory011.jpg

Back